Snooki's Nights Out Now: Drinking Wine and Talking Politics















11/15/2012 at 02:30 PM EST







Snooki and Lorenzo


Courtesy of Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi


With her fist-pumping days behind her, newly mature mom Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi no longer spends her conversations trying to figure out what happened the night before.

"I am having a glass of wine talking about politics," the recently reformed party girl, 24, says on an episode of Anderson Live, airing Thursday. "It's way different. Like, so, 'Who are you voting for?' I mean me and my friends are like, 'What are we saying?' We are getting so old."

Adds Polizzi, who gave birth to son Lorenzo in August, "Having a kid changes your life. Before, I was like, 'I want to go out. Let's go to Vegas.' After having a kid, it's just like, 'Oh my god, there's so much more to life than just going out and having a good time.' "

But the Jersey Shore star hasn't given up a social life completely.

"Once a month, I go out with my girlfriends because if you don't go out when you're a new mom, you're just going to freak out," she explains. "You need time for yourself. It's always so busy with the baby. Sometimes you get stressed or frustrated, so you just need your own time."

One thing Lorenzo's mommy surprisingly doesn't seem to need a break from is changing diapers.

"I actually love [it]," Polizzi says. "Even when they are like poopy and gross, it's fun. He pooped on my hand once and that was awesome. ... I have fun doing everything with him."

But the reality starlet, who says wants "to be a MILF," admits the whole experience wouldn't be as manageable without the aid of her other half, Jionni LaValle.

"Jionni's such a good help," Polizzi says of her fiancé. "He's like another mother to Lorenzo. He's hands-on. [He] changes diapers. He's just awesome. He helps me so I can do my hair and my makeup still."

');
var bchtml = ''
+ ''
+ '';
$('#bcPlayer' + brightcovevideoid).append(bchtml);


You're reading an article about
Snooki's Nights Out Now: Drinking Wine and Talking Politics
This article
Snooki's Nights Out Now: Drinking Wine and Talking Politics
can be opened in url
http://newsvivianite.blogspot.com/2012/11/snooki-nights-out-now-drinking-wine-and.html
Snooki's Nights Out Now: Drinking Wine and Talking Politics