Kat Von D Engaged to Deadmau5 - Who Proposed on Twitter!















12/16/2012 at 01:15 PM EST



How, uh, romantic?

Electronic music star Deadmau5 took to Twitter to pose this question of girlfriend Kat Von D: "I can't wait for Christmas so ... Katherine Von Drachenberg, will you marry me?"

Deadmau5, whose real name is Joel Thomas Zimmerman, included a photo of a diamond ring with the disclaimer, "Changing the diamond to black diamond FYI. Sorry for the jpg … they'll finish the actual ring soon I hope."

Von D, 30, a tattoo artist and reality TV star, responded on her Twitter page with a string of exclamation points, then told her followers, "Please excuse me while I go squeeze the hell out of my fiancé!"

Deadmau5 then celebrated on Twitter with a three-part profanity and gushed, "brb while i spend the rest of my evening with my future wife :)"

This will be Von D's latest shot at marriage. She previously was engaged to Sandra Bullock's ex Jesse James, broke up, reunited, then broke up again.

You're reading an article about
Kat Von D Engaged to Deadmau5 - Who Proposed on Twitter!
This article
Kat Von D Engaged to Deadmau5 - Who Proposed on Twitter!
can be opened in url
http://newsvivianite.blogspot.com/2012/12/kat-von-d-engaged-to-deadmau5-who.html
Kat Von D Engaged to Deadmau5 - Who Proposed on Twitter!