Pink Offers Sympathy for Kate's Pregnancy Woes















12/10/2012 at 02:30 PM EST







Pink and Willow Sage Hart


NPG


She's tiny, athletic and so fit she can sing while hanging upside down performing Cirque du Soleil-style moves. But Pink says she was just like many other women when she was pregnant last year – devouring a whole cheesecake in one sitting, gaining 60 pounds, feeling no morning sickness, but rather rage, often pointed at husband Carey Hart.

She now feels sympathy for the ailing Duchess of Cambridge, who is suffering in the early stages of her own pregnancy.

"I didn't have morning sickness at all, I just had genuine rage throughout my pregnancy," said the singer, 33. "I'm talking 28 Days Later rage. Demonic eyes. I wanted to kill everybody," she told London's Mirror.

"I remember the first time my husband Carey p––d me off during my pregnancy and I bit his head off ... his eyes glazed over, he was so scared," says Pink. "He realized this is how it was and he better not say another word. I wasn't pukey – I was just angry."

Now a happy mom to 18-month-old Willow, the former gymnast is back in shape, thanks to tons of core workouts, and she's ready to tour in 2013 with a chart-topping (and Grammy-nominated) album, The Truth of Love.

The tattooed singer says she gets why her fierce energy sometimes can be intimidating, but says she has also tender side.

"I completely understand why people can be scared of me," she says. "But underneath all that rage I'm a petite tulip."

You're reading an article about
Pink Offers Sympathy for Kate's Pregnancy Woes
This article
Pink Offers Sympathy for Kate's Pregnancy Woes
can be opened in url
http://newsvivianite.blogspot.com/2012/12/pink-offers-sympathy-for-kate-pregnancy.html
Pink Offers Sympathy for Kate's Pregnancy Woes